3. Customer acknowledges that Supplier may collect information about Customer and Third-party Users (i) upon Customer's entry into the Agreement or change of Service Plan (the information submitted through the Sign-up Form); (ii) when they visit Supplier's website (session information, browsing history at Supplier's website, IP address, certain software and hardware attributes) or fill in forms via the Service (the information thus provided); (iii) when they access or use the Service (the location, manner, means and duration of such use or access); and (iv) when otherwise knowingly made available to Supplier (the information the data subjects provide). When visiting Supplier's website, "cookies" are likely to be stored within the visitor's device.
4. Customer agrees and warrants to Supplier that Third-party Users agree:
(i) to Supplier's processing of Registration Data and such other data as referred to in section 3 (collectively, "Customer Data") for the purpose of (a) improving or otherwise modifying the Service and notifying Customer thereof, (b) customising the content and/or layout of Supplier's website for the particular visitor, (c) replying to Customer's communications and contacting Customer, (d) performing Supplier's obligations under the Agreement, (e) exercising and enforcing Supplier's rights, (f) statistics and other analysis;
(ii) that Customer Data may be processed in the country of their domicile as well as outside it (including, without limitation, in the member states of the European Union);
(iii) that Supplier will not disclose Customer Data to any third party besides the members of its corporate group, except when, to the extent and to persons (a) expressly allowed by Customer, (b) required by law, or (c) necessary in order to exercise Supplier's legal rights or defend against claims or other process;
(iv) that Customer Data can be viewed by other Customers only if Customer allows it (and only to the extent allowed).
5. Supplier represents that it has implemented and will continue to employ commercially reasonable measures to ensure that Customers' personal data is processed securely and in compliance with applicable law.
6. Supplier has no obligation to monitor or access customer accounts, but may do so in cases where such action is reasonably justified (e.g., in order to prevent illegal or harmful activity or to provide customer support).
7. Upon Customer's request, Supplier will grant Customer access to, or, at Supplier's option, provide Customer with a statement of, all Customer Data that Supplier maintains about Customer, unless such information is already available to Customer via the Service or Supplier is prohibited by law from disclosing such records. Customer is entitled to correct, or have corrected, any Customer Data about them that is incorrect or misleading. Registered Customers can access and correct their personal data through the Service by visiting the "My Profile" page.
8. In all cases where Supplier is allowed to disclose Customer's personal data to third parties, it will take reasonable measures to ensure that the person to whom disclosure is made grants Customer rights that are substantially similar to those set forth herein with respect to the processing of such data (including the right to be informed about the data maintained on Customer and the right to correct or have corrected incorrect or misleading data).
9. If Customer chooses to opt in to Supplier's mailing programme, Supplier may use their personal data to send them information about products, services, promotions and events which Supplier thinks may be of interest to them. Any subscription to such mailing programme may be cancelled at will.
10. Supplier reserves the right to send registered Customers certain communications relating to the Service, such as (e.g.) service announcements and administrative messages, without offering Customer the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.