We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager to take the lead with Toggl Track's content marketing program. Your main duties include managing a content calendar, working with team members and freelancers to produce high-quality content across various topics and formats, and get that content published on our blog.
If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase brand recognition and sales, we would like to meet you.
As a Content Marketing Manager, your role is to reach different audiences, build brand recognition with them, and acquaint them with Toggl Track.
- Take ownership and manage Toggl Track's content calendar
- Manager content production process including updating process documents and style guide
- Define and serve as guardian of Toggl Track's brand voice and tone
- Source and manage a group of highly qualified freelance writers
- Work with other members of the marketing team, as well as people from other teams across Toggl Track to produce content for our blog and distribute it to our audience and customers
- Create content briefs, assign topics to writers, review outlines, provide feedback, and perform copyediting on content
- Write and give feedback on content for blog, product pages, and social media
- Proofread messages for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from content marketing efforts
Our team works from 40+ countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally – in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. For this role, you should be able to have ~4 hours overlap with European time zones (CET). The gross salary for the role is €50,000/year plus some great benefits.
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Hands-on experience with WordPress and/or other CMS systems
- Experience managing other writers
- Knowledge of on-page optimization and research for SEO
- Experience with content promotion and distribution
- Familiarity with analytical tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits
- The gross salary for the role is €50,000/year
- Freedom to choose where you work (core hours must overlap with your team).
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other wellness services.
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair).
- And more…