Have you always wanted to be part of a bootstrapped tech company? Does the thought of working with a fully remote team of amazing individuals excite you? Do you have the drive to accelerate us on our path to becoming the world’s largest and best time tracking tool? Do you value work-life balance? If you answered yes, this is your chance. The base salary for this role is €36,000 (plus uncapped variable) with OTE estimated at €56,000.
Our team works from 40+ countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally - in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. For this role, you should be able to work within your target market’s time zones.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual, ideally with previous sales experience in a SaaS company. You wish to be one of the first sales reps in a scaling SaaS business. As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities, selling the value of Toggl Track, and converting prospects into long-term profitable relationships.
You will play a critical role in achieving our revenue goals, while also contributing to the scaling of the Sales team. If you’re a reliable professional who can balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach, we’d like to meet you.
Your target market will be EMEA and you should be located in a country that your normal working hours cover all European time zones. The base salary for this role is €36,000 (plus uncapped variable) with OTE estimated at €56,000.
Role responsibilities include:
- Acquire new business, and sell Toggl Track’s value to a diverse range of clients. Manage the entire sales process, including negotiating pricing and terms,
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline (inbound and outbound sources),
- Learn more about prospects, understand their goals, and run product demonstrations of our software via screen share
- Identify key decision-makers, map out the plan to close the deal and help them become successful,
- Contribute to our growth directly by meeting or exceeding set quota targets on a monthly basis,
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales-based activities,
- Use your natural curiosity, communication skills, and ambition to improve the performance of yourself and the team,
- Share learnings around customer needs and challenges with the product team.
- You have previous B2B SaaS sales experience under your belt (2+ years ideally), as an SMB AE in a SaaS company. Senior outbound SDRs ready to make their next move will be also considered,
- You have high energy, a track record of high achievement and the desire to grow your career,
- You are a great listener, get excited by understanding prospects’ challenges, and feel confident you can help people overcome their productivity challenges with technology,
- You are a charismatic communicator and a natural relationship-builder,
- You know how to prioritize your day to maximize results,
- You are comfortable in a rapidly evolving start-up environment working remotely.
- Training in Sales Methodologies such as Sandler
- Experience selling in agencies and/or software companies
- OTE for the role depends on your target market (not your location). The base salary for this role is €36,000 (plus uncapped variable) with OTE estimated at €56,000.
In addition, we offer other great benefits too:
- Freedom to choose where you work (must overlap with your target market)
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
- And more…